Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moving.... to Franklin, Tennessee!

You heard me, I'm moving to Tennessee!


I'm so excited.  Not only is Franklin an amazing town, but it's close to Nashville (MUSIC CITY!) and one of my closest gal pals, VB!  I'm thrilled to be making a career change and having such a great opportunity to meet a new city.  Seriously, there is so much to do, so many great restaurants and stores, and I've landed a great job to boot.

I am already checking out the amazing concerts and events in Nashville, as well as planning to visit places like Carnton Plantation.

A little more about Franklin:

  • 2010 Most Romantic Main Street-National Trust for Historic Preservation
  • 2009 Distinctive Destination-National Trust for Historic Preservation
  • Money Magazine's Top 10 Places to Retire
  • Money Magazine's Top 100 Best Places to Live (only City in Tennessee to make list)
  • Tree City USA 
  • Great American Main Street Award 
  • Preserve America Community 
  • Number One Small Town in Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...