I'm so excited. Not only is Franklin an amazing town, but it's close to Nashville (MUSIC CITY!) and one of my closest gal pals, VB! I'm thrilled to be making a career change and having such a great opportunity to meet a new city. Seriously, there is so much to do, so many great restaurants and stores, and I've landed a great job to boot.
I am already checking out the amazing concerts and events in Nashville, as well as planning to visit places like Carnton Plantation.
A little more about Franklin:
- 2010 Most Romantic Main Street-National Trust for Historic Preservation
- 2009 Distinctive Destination-National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Money Magazine's Top 10 Places to Retire
- Money Magazine's Top 100 Best Places to Live (only City in Tennessee to make list)
- Tree City USA
- Great American Main Street Award
- Preserve America Community
- Number One Small Town in Tennessee