Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Colette Sewing Handbook

For my birthday, my little sister sent me an amazing present... The Colette Sewing Handbook!


I've been a fan of Colette patterns and sewing tips for a long time, but I didn't actually have any other their patterns.  This book actually comes with FIVE of them, and a beautifully bound book of sewing advice, tips, and tutorials.  I love flipping through the pages, and it's going to have a permanent home near my sewing machine.  I'll keep you posted when I do my first project!  I'm loving their new patterns for this spring, and I am sure I'll be investing in a couple of them in the future.

Oh, and my sis also sent me a hilarious cookie cake... even though she didn't include her name, I knew it was her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...