Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Future BFF... Emma Stone

I have a new girl-crush, and her name is Emma Stone. Seriously, I want to meet her and make her my new BFF. We could stay up all night watching chick flicks and talking about boys and doing makeovers. But I digress!


For those of you who aren't yet acquainted with this up-and-coming actress, she has had some great roles in films I thoroughly enjoyed: The House Bunny, Zombieland, and Easy A, garnering a Golden Globe nom for that last one. (Her film debut? Superbad.) She has the ability to play the adorkable geek, a streetwise gun-slinging zombie killer, and a high school (fake) slut, all while making you smile and laugh. You can't help but like her and her cute little lisp. I also read that she'll be in the film adaptation of the book The Help, which I loved reading, so I am excited.


Did I mention she's friends with Taylor Swift? Makes me want to hate her, but I just love her more.


She may be the first ginger I've ever fallen for, though I hear she's a natural blonde. Eat your heart out, Lindsay Lohan.

2 comments:

  1. Gingers are pretty great! I love her too. Maybe we can share the BFF status!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingers don't have souls. Beware.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...